Hooray! I finally got this out. I was also at Nordstrom Rack today, and while the clothing prices were not that good, there was a small shelf of Too Faced stuff at awesome prices. I got two lip glosses: Mirror Shine in ‘I Love Myself’ and Girls Dig Pearls in ‘Tropical Pink’. I dig them, so I’ll probably do a review with some swatches this week. Yay!
Got the first half of my finals done today… 97/100. I can live with that.
I’ll do my EOTW look tomorrow… got too late, and I’m exhausted.
Song of the Week:
Yes, more Adele. Because she’s amazing. This is probably my favorite song on the album now… someday I’ll get around to doing a review of it, but it’s genius.
Video of the Week:
This is the straightest thing I’ve ever seen.
Product of the Week:
This stuff is amazing. Honestly, I love the ‘Yes to…’ brand so far, I haven’t been disappointed by anything yet. The cucumber wipes are probably my favorite product from them, but this shampoo gets special mention this week as it is one of the first shampoos I’ve ever tried that actually works for me for an extended period of time. Usually my hair ‘gets used’ to the shampoo, and stops working… and my hair gets all oily. But I’ve been using this stuff for 2+ months now, and I haven’t had that happen.
I also don’t like to buy any products that have been tested on animals, or buy from a company that tests on animals period. To the best of my knowledge, they don’t. (That means buying the expensive detergent and stuff from the organic section, LOL. 😦 )
- For those who aren’t on my Facebook, I am now on a ‘No Buy’ for video games. I have about 8-10 games that I haven’t beaten yet… so I’m going to beat them before I get a new game. (Except for OoT 3D, of course. I can’t not get that game.) This is unfortunate, because one of my friend’s has L.A. Noire, and I got to try it out the other day… and it’s ridiculously fun. I only got to do a couple cases, but I enjoyed it. I’m hilariously bad at driving.
- On THAT note, I’m finally making my way through The Witcher. I’m unsure as to how I feel about it yet. I need to get farther in. The english voice acting is pretty terrible ( I switched it to Polish, the original language), and the combat system is clunky, from what I’ve heard from friends is that the story more than makes up for it. We’ll see!
- I’m also playing through Dragon Age 2. Yes, again. How can I resist this face?
- I’m a bit late on the wagon, but if you want to donate to Japan relief efforts, there is a pretty cool way to do: Cosplay for a Cause. A bunch of well known Cosplayers got together and put together a 2012 caldender: 100% of the proceeds go to the Japanese Red Cross Society. You can pre-order it now for 17.99.
(By TsaoShin on DA.)
- Since all of my favorite shows have ended, there really isn’t anything interesting on TV to me right now, besides GoT. And that is ending soon. Trueblood starts June 26th however, and I’m pretty excited about that. I’ve read all the books, and I know what’s coming. 😀 It’s a great book, let’s just say. I hope they stick somewhat close to it in certain parts. 😉 Other than that, I’ve saved Supernatural to watch this summer. And I may finish Being Human. Any other good shows that you guys recommend? I needz new blood!
- Movies wise, this summer is shaping up to look pretty good. I’m excited for X-Men: First Class. I have a bunch of movies I need to catch up on, I still haven’t seen the newest Harry Potter movie.
That’s it for this week! But I have a lot of stuff planned! MANY WHELPS! HANDLE IT!