It’s that time of the week again! Were you waiting as anxiously as me? Probably not.
Song of the Week
Why? Because I believe this is one of the only Glee songs to take two songs that were pretty bad by themselves (you know it’s true) and mash them together and make it good. Lea Michele and Dianna Agron’s voices work really well together, and for once Quinn gets a song that actually matches her voice. Pair it together with the montage, and it has a pretty good emotional impact as well. (This song is from Born This Way, 2×18 of Glee.)
Product of the Week
I love this stuff. Seriously. I can’t use oil-based moisturizers, and this stuff is godsend for me. You literally spray in on your face or anywhere you desire on your body, including your hair (if you rinse it out after). Do not get it in your eyes! This is a HG product for me. Expect to see a full review of this soon!
Ingredients: Purified water, Na-PCA (the sodium salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid), eucalyptus, ethanol, monolaurin (the principal antimicrobial factor in mother’s milk).
Eye Look of the Week
My first ever eye look! Hooraaay. I had fun with this one, I call it Salarian King.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Geek Chic Cosmetics in Viking King (lid)
Geek Chic Cosmetics in Scientist Salarian (blended in above)
Sugarpill in Bulletproof (liner)
Geek Chic Cosmetics in Morrigan
Too Faced Cosmetics in Warm Vanilla (Amazing Face Liquid Foundation)
L’OREAL Paris 312: Ravishing Red
Geek Chic Cosmetics in Happy Ending
Annnd, what post is complete without kitty pics?
- Of the games I’m interested in, YOU DON’T KNOW JACK is on sale on Steam for 50% off… $9.99. If meaningless trivia is your thing, check it out. You can play with friends as long as they are with though, but this game is sorely lacking an online multi-player feature that would make the sales of this game skyrocket.
- Rift launched patch 1.2 yesterday! Why am I excited about this? Because with this patch they also launched free trials! And ‘Ascend a Friend’! This means I can try out Rift for 7 days free because I am extremely poor and won’t have money to get it until next week. I can’t really comment on the rest of the patch notes because I have not played the game yet, so I don’t know what much of it means. When I play this game for a good period of time (get to max level and possibly do some raiding), I’ll probably do a review of it. I do not think Rift is a ‘WoW Killer’ by any means, but I do believe that it is a contender for sure. Rift will have its growing pains, but I think it has the potential from what I’ve read to stick around for a while. (For those who don’t know, I was a WoW junkie from Vanilla until somepoint in WotlK when I was just bored to tears. Resto Druid! I did play again in Cataclysm, got to 85, and then quit again. My favorite period of time in WoW was probably during BC…I heavily raided progression content, downed BT/Hyjal before 3.0, and did lots of stupid shit with my friends like camp bodies and glitch out guards on the Isle. Good times.)
- New Cougar Town tonight at 9:30/8:30c on ABC! YEAH. Dr. Kelso is back this episode.
- Glee’s 2×20 ‘The Prom Queen’ aired last night. Kurt and Karofsky wrench my heartstrings. I have not watched The Voice yet, but I plan on it.
- I have watched Game of Thrones! Update coming tomorrow! I swear! This post turned out to be too big and I ran out of time today. Don’t forget to watch Game of Thrones this Sunday.
- New The Office this thursday, and I actually really enjoyed last week’s episode. I firmly believe that as long as there is an eccentric boss of some sort, the formula works. Of course, it won’t be the same without Michael Scott, but it’s still good. The rest of the cast is hardly chopped liver. This week… Dwight is manager. Oh boy.
- Another new Grey’s Anatomy this week.
- Beauty Ticket is a cool site showed to me by Chantel of Cause I think I’m Cool – they have really awesome deals on various makeups and body care things. I have my eye on this.
I don’t know how good the brand is, but it looks pretty cool. A lip gloss, nail polish, liner, set of fake lashes, AND a 6 color palette for 20 bucks. Damn.