Here’s the things I’m into/looking forward to this week!
Song of the Week
I just love Adele! I heard the song Turning Tables on Glee, and sadly that is the first that I had heard of Adele. I listened to a bunch more of her songs, and Rolling the Deep is one of my favorites by far. Lyrically I can identify with a lot of the lyrics, it’s musical genius, and she has a gorgeous voice.
- It’s EA week on Steam! Monday was Dragon Age, Tuesday was Need for Speed, and today is Sims day! Get Sims 3 at 40% off, and all Sims 3 DLC at 50% off, plus more. It’s also midweek madness, and Plants vs. Zombies is only $3.40! Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition is also on sale for 9.99. That’s a damn good deal.
- It appears that Mass Effect 3 has been pushed back to Q1 2011. While I was slightly upset in the beginning when I learned this, I’ve decided it’s probably for the best: it gives them more time to polish it. I’m fully confident that if they had done this with Dragon Age 2, it would have been a 10/10 from me. Oh well, I still enjoyed it. Watch the trailer for Mass Effect 3 here. I’m still ridiculously excited for it.
Product of the Week
Why, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, of course! Check out my review of it here.
- New Cougar Town tonight at 9:30/8:30c on ABC! PEEENNNNYY CAAAAAAAAN!
- I hope you watched Glee and The Voice last night!
- New Grey’s Anatomy ‘White Wedding’ on Thursday. New Game of Thrones this Sunday (review will be up tomorrow, promise!). I hear the series is really going to pick up around episode 5, according to those who have read the book. If it can get any better than it already is, then I’m excited.
- New The Office this Thursday as well. I wonder how it’ll do without Michael Scott? I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt.
I also watch Supernatural but I’m saving that ’till all my shows are completed so I have something new to watch this Summer besides Trueblood.
Next week I’ll also start doing an eye look of the week, but I’m too
lazy busy today.
What are you into?